Brand Manager (m/f/d) Malts Portfolio
Webseite Beam Suntory Deutschland GmbH
"Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World" – Beam Suntory ist eine der führenden Gesellschaften für Marketing und Vertrieb von Premiumspirituosen auf dem deutschen Markt.
Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into one of the world’s leading premium spirits companies where each employee is treated like family and trusted with a legacy. With our greatest assets – our premium spirits and our people – we’re driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit. The Beam Suntory Germany GmbH is based in Frankfurt and is one of the leading companies for Marketing and distribution of premium spirits in Germany. Our large portfolio includes well-known global Whiskey brands such as Jim Beam and Maker’s Mark as well as exceptional Single Malts such as Laphroaig, Bowmore, Auchentoshan, or The Macallan and unique Japanese Whiskeys such as The Yamazaki, Hibiki or The Hakushu. Furthermore, we participate in other categories with great brands such as Courvoisier Cognac, Sipsmith, Sourz, Brugal Rum and Bols Liqueurs. Beam Suntory Germany is a 100% subsidiary of Beam Suntory Inc.
“Unleash your spirit“ and become part of our Marketing Team located in Frankfurt/ Main (Germany)! With immediate effect we are looking for a
Brand Manager (m/f/d) Malts Portfolio
The Brand Manager is responsible for managing and driving brand strategies on a unique and exciting malts portfolio, delivering and implementing strategies and tactics against annual brand health and business growth objectives.
- Development, implementation and tracking of annual brand plans in close cooperation with the Senior Brand Manager
- Development, implementation and tracking of consumer and brand activations
- Management and control of annual marketing budgets
- Preparation and implementation of new product launches and annual limited editions
- Definition and tracking of brand KPIs
- Agency management and coordination for Media, PR, Creative, BTL, Social/Digital
- Development of annual media plans together with the Senior Brand Manager
- Cross functional alignment with key departments including Sales, Trade Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain to achieve annual targets and objectives
Qualification, Experience & Competencies:
- University degree in business, marketing or communication
- 3 to 5 years consumer marketing experience, preferably in international FMCG companies, spirits industry or categories with strong emotional Marketing relevance
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office
- Fluent in German and English
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional projects, experience in working in matrix organization preferred
- Strong analytical skills, converting numbers into insights
- Experience in managing a set of brands with a structured approach
- Digitally competent and high interest in marketing and category trends
- Demonstrated personal characteristics to be self-starter, flexible and highly motivated
- Proven team player with strong collaborative approach
What makes this a great opportunity?
The spirits industry is an exciting, dynamic, and fast-paced business and Beam Suntory is the world’s third largest premium spirits company. This role offers an opportunity to work on one of our core categories and to set and implement brand strategy in conjunction with cross-functional and international teams to ensure execution of strategies and tactics as well as to lead and partner with an exciting agency network in developing high-class executions of brand strategy. Be the brand lead on truly iconic brands and shape their long-term development.
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents including your earliest possible date of entry and salary expectations via our online career center.
For more information about the company, our brands and our social responsibility please visit
Beam Suntory Deutschland GmbH | Unterschweinstiege 2-14 | Main Airport Center | 60549 Frankfurt
Hier geht es zur direkten Bewerbung career4.successfactors.com.